Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Better Body Fitness day 2

Christa and I decided to be ambitious today and attend two, one hour classes. The first, Total body tone, beat us up! With body bars, hand weights, walking lunges, oh my. I already feel sore, which of course is the point and I'm quite happy. So I will continue to subject myself to that torturous class to receive the results I want.

We grabbed some dinner at the nunnery,a nice salad with yogurt -- quite healthy!

We made our way to wait for Pi-Yo, we got there 45 minutes early, but we heard it filled up fast so we didn't mind the wait. It was a great thing we did get there early, the class filled up before the class was even scheduled to start. Pi-Yo was full of intensive stretches... Lots and lots and lots of stretches!

I anticipate an aching body tomorrow, but that's always a good sign. Tomorrow we're going to try to attend one more class, let's see if we can make it through!

No comments:

Post a Comment